Man in disguise boards international flight

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I keep looking and looking and can't get past the fact that this is a mask, very nicely and realistically done but still a mask nonetheless. I can see him getting away with this if the mask had been glued on in sections like the hollywood FX masks. then it would have moved with his face but this hood mask would have been rigid and it is too big for his body size. how in the world did he get past anyone who is supposed to be in security?

dont know...and what really gets me is the fact the flight crew was informed...was able to get close enough to observe the passenger and did nothing.

I give the benefit of the doubt to the flight attendants who were "informed" by someone who went straight to CNN after recognizing the guy. Going to the media before offering to participate in the investigation does little to reinforce this woman's credibilty in my eyes. Like you said in post 16, there always more to the story that we don't get to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back