Man in disguise boards international flight

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin, difficult to believe, this is a MASK, a darn good one but a mask nonetheless, the head size clearly does not fit the body build. Gives you a warm feeling about airport security

What a sorry state of world security. Pathetic.

Then again, in the US, TSA employees for the most part look like the dredges of society.

Who does the screening in Hong Kong ,

One must assume that China does the screening in accordance with ICAO Annex 6. But remember that the security scrutiny is for the most part no different than any other domestic flight. It is the port of entry that does the more detailed local profiling upon entry of destination customs. The behind the scenes checks are another story.

My question is, the guy's passport says he's 55....that mask looks more like 85. And what's being done about the guy he switched ID and boarding passes with? Article I read said he "switched"....it did NOT say he "stole". That implies agreement on both sides.

"I thought he was going to harm the plane," Kurtur-Balas, 35, told CNN. "I kept my iPhone in my pocket to call my family if something happened."

if i thought someone was going to harm the plane...i am getting OFF the plane!!!

Well, rest assured that despite all of his new-found celebrity, our friend will be treated very well by yours truly and all the rest of us Canadian taxpayers for the next 5 years as our circus clown weaves his way through our wonderful refugee claimant system. Maybe he'll get to do it for 10 years. 5 years for the old guy and 5 more for the younger guy. Better to get the old one out of the way first as he may not have 5 years. We'll prpbably even get to pay for the old guy's funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back