Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi
Here is my list of Me manuals, tell me which or all & where to upload
Bobby
HI BOBBY PLEASE COULD I HAVE A COPY OF ALL YOUR ME MANUALS PLEASE AND HAVE YOU GOT ANY PROTOTYPES AND EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT MANUALS PLEASE IF YOU SEND ME A LINK WHERE I COULD DOWNLOAD FROM OR PLEASE SEND TO [email protected] THANKS SO MUCH MIKE D

Just so you know Bobby hasn't been on here in a year
Bugga
I just found a post where Bobby was looking for a copy of AP 1086 and PMd him. He gave me several manuals a couple of years back so I would like to return the favour. If anyone has contact details for him please PM me and I will pass the message through you.
TIA

Sounds a little like he wants our STUFF.
WELL ME THINKS HE CAN BAIL!!!!!
Or am I being a bit, you know!

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Calm down now - just because that person is shouting is no reason for you to do the same

Fortunately he cannot comprehend what he read and will go away frustrated (and maybe crying) because we did not do as his ill mannered shouting demanded.

Just an aside. I know someone who use all caps. Due to her problem eyesight it is easier for her to read. So she leaves cap locks on all the time. She told me this after I scolded her about "yelling".
I often have vision problems due to a medical issue and all I do on my computer or kindle or any other device (except my phone which cannot) is simply boost the font size. My next phone will do that because that will be a critical feature when selecting the unit.

Looking for more manuals to add to the collection online here for all to enjoy.

Anyone have the following manuals to upload and share or know where I can download these aircraft manuals. Some are requests that I have recieved privately in email messages. Any help appreciated.

1. Ju-86
2. P-51D Mustang (looking for myself)
3. Ar 234 (in German)
4. B-24 Liberator
5. MC 205
6. Handley Page Halifax
7. Bf-110
8. Heinkel He-111

Ones I have or know where they are and currently trying to work on are below. Hard when you working for 18 days straight with no days off :oops: One of the reasons for the slow down in area. Other reason is Im running out of manuals or ideas on manuals of what people want.

Horsa I Glider
DC-3, other languages
Spitfire V manual, different from one posted.
A6M3 operations manual

If you are some one looking for a manual, post what you are looking for here. You never know what some one will post.

Thanks for your time.
Micdrow :lol:
Anyone looking for manuals or drawings for US WWII aircraft should check the site aircorpslibrary.com. AirCorps has an extensive library about all manner of US WWII aircraft. I personally know their librarian, and can attest that she is indeed very helpful.

Please remember that Micdrow wants a separate thread for each new type of aircraft so search to see if anyone else has started a thread on the type and add to that thread, not the index.

Please please please [-o<when posting identify what the manual is - Pilot Notes or Vol n or whatever if RAF, Operating instructions or Maintenance or parts or repair if US etc etc.

There is nothing more annoying for those of us on very slow internet (Australias nbn runs at 1990's speeds outside the capital cities) than to download a file and find it is identical to one you have or to download a massive file labelled (for example) Z-51 (and nothing else) only to find it is a Dodgy Brothers manual in Slobovian when what you want is a specific manual for a totally different aircraft and in another language.

This is what I have been doing to assist others and save them downloading files they then delete - Anson manuals.

It only takes a few seconds to add the detail and a reduced sized screen shot of the cover or title page. With the cover or title page open on my desktop I hit print screen, open Irfanview IrfanView - Official Homepage - One of the Most Popular Viewers Worldwide and hit control+V, marquee the area I want to post, hit control+Y, hit control+C and paste that straight into the forum post I am doing using control+V. That provides a full size insert -- if I want to reduce the size of what is shown I click on the inserted image and drag it smaller using the black boxes that appear on each corner in the post.
1629254738938.png

I strongly recommend Irfanview and getting the add-ons. The program is free for personal use, very fast and very easy to use. There is no manual with it but a gobble search will find lots of pages with shortcut keys that tell you nearly all you need to know.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for manuals or drawings for US WWII aircraft should check the site aircorpslibrary.com. AirCorps has an extensive library about all manner of US WWII aircraft. I personally know their librarian, and can attest that she is indeed very helpful.

Thanks Larry been a member for quite a while now :)

All the best
Paul

I'd spend my whole pension on these sites askin for bucks
every 6 plus exchange rate would break me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back