Map Quadrants?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Is it possible to find those online?

Like for this one, 25.06.41 II./KG 30 Ju 88 A-5 0212 4D+DM On return flight from mission to east coast of Scotland, reported engine problems in position 05 Ost/1870. (F) Gefr. Helmut Schröder MIA (Bo) Gefr. Gotthardt Hänel MIA (Bf) Gefr. Hans Glaser MIA (Bs) Gefr. Walter Hinz MIA....

Or this one, 13.09.41 2./406 BV 138C-1 0310027 K6+FK Started from Trondheim, emergency landing in Pl.Qu. 06 Ost/9419, Missing. (F) Uffz. Karl Schenker MIA (B) Lt Günter Schast MIA (Bm) Uffz. Otto Hilger MIA (Bm) Ogefr. Franz Hell KIA (Bf) Gefr. Georg Heller MIA....

Last edited:
I think that on some of the GPS mapping sites on-line, you can input the Lat and Long, so you should be able to find the spots. Not sure how to do it though, but Google Earth, for example, probably has the facility with a 'help' box.

check out Les Butlers site on JG 54, think the LW quadrant maps are located here for one, there is also an unreal site on LW radio, radar sites with the KM and LW both covered in incredible detail by my friend Michael. he goes by the name of SES.

GYGES Publishing Company

go through this site when you have a month to spend, you will never look back. was able to help the author of this site on several occassions.

something more specific off of his site, read the page real slowly

http://www.gyges.dk/JMN stor v20.pdf

Last edited:
Cheers Terry and Erich, very much appreciated! Will have a good look this weekend, when I've got time to snoop around! :thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back