Me-163

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Clave. A quickie, is 'Illustrator' available separately, or only as part of an Adobe package, and, if so, have you an idea of cost?
Thanks, Terry.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks, Catch. It was my ex-wife who gave me the nod on 'Illustrator', when she first saw my digi-profiles. She's a 1st Class Honours Degree graphic designer, just started her own business, and was teaching part time at the local college. Doing all the areas of 'Photoshop' etc. Hopefully, she'll tell me how to use it, as I had to teach myself on 'Corel'!
Looking forward to an idea on costs, I can convert it to UK Pounds. Thanks again.
PS, get your drift re 'other ways'!!!

Thanks, Catch. It was my ex-wife who gave me the nod on 'Illustrator', when she first saw my digi-profiles. She's a 1st Class Honours Degree graphic designer, just started her own business, and was teaching part time at the local college. Doing all the areas of 'Photoshop' etc. Hopefully, she'll tell me how to use it, as I had to teach myself on 'Corel'!
Looking forward to an idea on costs, I can convert it to UK Pounds. Thanks again.
PS, get your drift re 'other ways'!!!

Now worries. Like I said, I'd wait a little while, until December or so, because the next suite is coming out so I'm sure there'll be a drop in price/

Some more:

Me163_JG400_191316.png

Me163_JG400_191904.png

Me163_EK16.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back