Me-262 Profiles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh - good call! I had better get busy :!:

I had a couple of ideas:

1: Luftwaffe only - say from 1936 - 1945 covering Arado biplanes to Me-262 etc.

2: Or 'Dog fight doubles' with two per page - say Spitfire/109 then P-51/Fw-190 sorta thing...

Ohhh, the calendar idea sounds really good to me too. The "doubles" would probably appeal to a broader group of people, but what about one focused a specific theater? Say the ETO, PTO, or Ostfront for example.

Thanks. MP

Great job Clave whats the last one

I love your work, Clave; keep it up!

Not to derail this thread, but a couple of 1a/U4's were built toward the end of the War, and one was even captured by Watson's Whizzers, but didn't survive the flight to France, crashing in Jersey. In theory, one hit from the 50mm shell was sufficient to bring down a heavy bomber, even a B-17.

Beautiful work, Clave! I went to the site above and checked out your work. I love the Bulgarian Avia B.135. I'm a bit of a computer artist myself, nothing in your league, but I stick to 3-D work, especially Science-Fiction. The great thing about sci-fi work is nobody can tell you that your swastika is 2cm too far to the right, or some other such nonsense. I'm sure you're aware what great sticklers we airplane aficionados are about accuracy. At any rate keep up the great work (how about some IL-2's?).

Venganza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back