Me262A-1/U4, 1/48 Dragon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WOW buddy that 262 is looking really awesome. Love everything you have done on ths. Paint job and engine looks fantastic :)

Brian

My dejar fb-friend, thanks a los for your words.

I love everything about it. The weathering is great, the paint job is great, and the level of detail is spectacular. Awesome!

Thank you very much Jon. Glad to see you here.
It's a great hobby and really inspiring the kind comments. They do enjoy learning this way military aviation WWII. I love it

Last edited:
How are you guys! :salute:

The placement of the gates of the landing gear and how to do it, I really got grayer !! :dead:

385.jpg

386.jpg

... But I think the result is good ...8-[

A small accident and the way it was solved ... :-({|=

387.jpg

Thanking the information provided by my good friend Andy (post # 115), here's the way I designed the pull handle for the Riedel starter ...

388.jpg

... All parts of the bottom were installed ... photos ...

390.jpg

391.jpg

392.jpg

393.jpg

394.jpg

I had to add more weight to the tip, thankfully on the sides of the weapons bay there was enough space without small pieces of lead were noticed.

At last he could keep on walking! that seems the little guy !! \\:D/:smilecolros:

395.jpg

The 50mm gun is in place and will not adhere with glue while have to be manipulating (going to be one of my candidates for the next IPMS Mexico), it is likely that once on the shelf not either choose to paste.

...What´s Next? ... Clear of the canopy masks, put the antenna cable and check painting details if necessary.

Espero les agrade, ...hasta pronto ...:thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Their words of encouragement are the result of my work and their valuable involvement, advice, enthusiasm and knowledge :headbang: ... thank you very much Andy, Wojtek, Terry and Dr.Huge among many others and their timely visits to my work.
:smileycouncil:
Excelente y prometedora semana para todos Ustedes!! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

These are very encouraging words from your part Brian, thank you. :colors:

It seems that this will be the penultimate post with photos of the assembly process of this my ninth model in 1/48 ... !!

Another drawback was that I broke the handle of the ammunition box :monkey:. I used a piece of PE...

396.jpg

399.jpg

The antenna cable and the "tensioner" of the canopy, ...photos ...

397.jpg

398.jpg

400.jpg

401.jpg

... Just enough to see the tiny lever that goes inside the canopy. You can see it? :shocked!:

The only thing missing is the little touches of paint, some washed and matt varnish the bottom of the Me. :compress:

What's next?
... Some photos finished and upload it to my Gallery.

Hasta pronto con el desenlace de éste bombón!! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

My dear friends and colleagues, with this image've reached the end of this beautiful adventure and a lot of learning with this fantastic plane.

402.jpg

They were months of many pleasant memories in the process.
Thank you all for your enthusiasm and company, as well as their timely interventions, photographs and knowledge.

Now I have a chance I share a photo with daylight.

Now I have the photo shoot, and I will give the task of uploading them to my Gallery. I hope over there with your comments.

Thanks again for your visits and hope has been to his liking and be able to contribute something that serves.

Alzo mi tarro y brindo con Ustedes :occasion5:

Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back