Me262A-1/U4, 1/48 Dragon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

... With strips of plastic stretched with a flame, I filled some gaps in others a bit of putty and a good sanded ...:mrgreen:

210.jpg
211.jpg
212.jpg
213.jpg
214.jpg

I regained some lost panels during sanding, also noticed some details on plugs, gates and a cap (think fuel) that is supposed to the rear of the cab and does not include the Dragon kit.

215.jpg
216.jpg
217.jpg
218.jpg

A consultation to staff members:
I have observed in this new format of our forum, which only allows me to include 10 pictures, is right ?, or the amount depends on other factors?

Which is why I posted up to 10 images lately. :rolleyes::thumbright:

The tenth image that I include in this block is the final finish of the gates in its internal part.

219.jpg

I appreciate your response to the great team of staff members and again congratulations on the hard work and achievement of our forum. :salute:

...To be continued :thumbup:

Looking good Luis. You're desk is way too neat.

Geo

Thank you for your comment my friend, is likely to be a bit neat, but not settled as I would like. 8-[
I'm in a temporary place inside the home; I have to make some adjustments in house and allocate a new room for my sanctuary and therapeutic enclosure, ... but that will take some time yet. [-o<

I share my "ordered-disorder" ... lol

2016-02-24 15.46.37.jpg
2016-02-24 15.49.20.jpg

Saludos cordiales :thumbup:

Nice to see this project still alive. Looking forward to more.
Hi Andy, I'm glad to see you around. As you can see, I would like to have more time to enjoy my "therapy time" and then, upload photos. :rolleyes: Saludos.

:thumbright:

And .. to answer your question LC.... yes the Maximum Attachments per Message is set of 10 images .

Thanks for your quick response Wojtek :salute:

I took 2 days with problems with my internet signal. And I believe that sooner least a couple of days more. :evil:
I'm still with the detailed and full preparation for the fuselage, to start the process of painting. On the other hand preparing the pieces of glass cockpit.
For when I solve my "technical" carrier delays ... I get current.

Saludos :thumbup:

P.S. I am writing from my smartphone, I hope is clear and understandable :glasses8:

Hello again. (Quickly they came the technicians to correct my internet signal ... again I'm ON AIR! :scrambleup:)

This is how the gates were completed (at the time paint the outside)

219.jpg

Heeding friendly comment from Augsburg Eagle (# 84), I did include the detail of the hole where the used cartridges are thrown away. (Cartrige eject) :hotsun:

220.jpg
221.jpg

... I used the stick of a lollipop !!:jester:

223.jpg
224.jpg

The top cover of the box shrapnel (do not know if is so well written and is the correct name), it did not fit well and the front was curvier than the shape of the fuselage required. (I did not take initial picture of this ...#-o), but this is the sequence as he could adjust better after filing and sanding necessary.

225.jpg
226.jpg
227.jpg
228.jpg
229.jpg

... Continue ...:-({|=

Last edited:
...return...

By pretending to remove the marks of injection, I chose better to scratch ...

230.jpg
231.jpg
232.jpg
233.jpg

... Later on I will give color and weathering.

I have parts lists to attach the wings to the fuselage ...

234.jpg
235.jpg
236.jpg
237.jpg
238.jpg

239.jpg

... It has been several times where I've been able to advance and I look forward to spending time. :mrgreen::crazy:
I hope that someone can be useful much detail during the process. :oops:

...I'll be back...:thumbright:

My great friend Andy, I hope you continue enjoying it !! :thumbright::lol::thumbleft:

... Once the glue was dry (the next day), I gave myself the task of reviewing the assembly of the pieces and find the best solution to do my best.

240.jpg
241.jpg
242.jpg

I know that I will not "inventing the black thread" ( is a "byword" here in Mexico -inventar el hilo negro-), but it can serve as a tip for someone in his beginnings in modelism, and who is visiting here ... :-s:eyeslam:
Disposable dishes have been very useful to get mainly from bases, PVC sheets and, as there are different qualities and resistance, which allows me to have different thicknesses, where can I get and save a few pennies! (Now at meetings of friends, also reviewed their disposable plates to see if any new variety serves me !! :-$... lol)

So I took the measurements of the space and cut some pieces to apply in this lower fuselage ...

243.jpg
244.jpg

... And so it was after a good session sanding...

245.jpg
246.jpg

To the front I was what I decided to use with limes and my Dremel and then carefully sanded ...
f247-249
247.jpg
248.jpg
249.jpg

... It looks good, but those pictures before application of the primer, I´ll show you later ...

... I find some time tomorrow to continue with photos, as the Me ...

Good night and good start to the week everyone.:sleeping:

Luis Carlos :thumbup:

Hi mates, I very much appreciate your kind comments. :smilecolros:
I'm really enjoying the process and I'm flattered that you too George; I have also quickly start painting Andy. :thumbright::thumbleft:

I have met with some details that deserve my attention, so do your best to achieve progress in my skills and practice in my airplane.

The cabin carries a handle (PE) that goes to the center inside the bubble; Using a strip of tape, give better support tiny piece (no holes are indicated in the transparent part), while give a more realistic look to the inside.

251.jpg
252.jpg
257.jpg
258.jpg

258.5.jpg

...the same tape used to detail the back of the glass cockpit, I made a hole where I can secure the antenna cable coming from the tail.

256.jpg

... In front of the windshield there is a big gap and occurred to me to that the way to refill giving better support to the putty that I will use will be with a small piece of scratch ...

259.jpg
260.jpg
261.jpg
262.jpg

continued ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back