Mega Size Battleship Model

syscom3

Pacific Historian
15,698
15,188
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Location
Orange County, CA
We've seen huge models of a B52 and a B29.

So It's only appropriate we see a large scale battleship model!

Clive Cussler Forum -> A battleship you can tow!
 
You know I'd seen this before, but only now did I notice that the owner used .22 Hornet rifle rounds for 5" gun shells. That's funny. :lol:
 
Nice!
 
Very cool. Notice the name on the Bow? ME 109E. :lol:

I was watching a thing on TV the other night. Some German guy here built a model of the Bismarck about the same size. When trying to put it to "sea" for the first time he damaged the rudder though and it had to be pulled out of the water and be repaired and it was going to take soem tiem they said due to the size.
 
Bizmarck? Damaged rudder? Oh sweet irony.

I know they were even talking about that on the show as well! :lol:

The only difference between this model and the Bismarck one is that the Bismarck was a RC model.
 
I noticed the ME 109 E also..... wonder what that's suppose to mean ?

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back