MEMBER'S RANKS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The new ranks seem more in line now but what are the new post numbers for each rank. The list in post #70 no longer applies.

0: Recruit
10: Airman
100: Airman 1st Class
300: Senior Airmain
750: Staff Sergeant
1500: Tech Sergeant
2250: Master Sergeant
3000: Senior Master Sergeant
3750: Chief Mater Sergeant
4500: 1st Sergeant
5250: 2nd Lieutenant
6000: 1st Lieutenant
7500: Captain
9000: Major
10500: Lieutenant Colonel
12000: Colonel
15000: Brigadier General
19500: Major General
24000: Lieutenant General
30000: General

omg...I just saw this!

That is SO cool...thanks guys, this completely made my Monday! :blush:

image.jpg

A little off topic here but since it has to do with how the site is set up maybe not to far off. Imho it would be better if the posative and negative ratings were grouped together at opposite ends of the bar. That is say all the posative on the left and all the negative on the right. I never intentionally give a negative rating even if I strongly disagree but several times I have accidentally hit disagree when I meant to hit agree because thay are so close together.. I think I've always caught and corrected this but not sure.
This may only be a problem for those of us with fat fingers and small smartphones but just a suggestion to make things a little smoother.
We've changed the like bar as an experiment. You now can now only hit 'like' by accident and you can hover over the 'like' button to get other options. Please report how you like it in the Corrections/Suggestions section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back