Memorial Gallery (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
would it be possible to have a sub section or something along those lines where we can have the memorial posts?

This is just an idea, anyone with better suggestions, please jump in here...

*Edit* Perhaps I sould have said Section instead of Gallery in the title.

Last edited:
would it be possible to have a sub section or something along those lines where we can have the memorial posts?

This is just an idea, anyone with better suggestions, please jump in here...

*Edit* Perhaps I sould have said Section instead of Gallery in the title.
Oldcrow suggested as much a few weeks ago when he noticed Renrich was missing. Adler has hidden the thread as it was clear that it was about Renrich and his condition was not widely known at the time and we didn't want to violate his privacy.
My 2cts: We now have two threads going for Neil and Richard. I think they already are a fitting tribute. Many members reacting in a personal way, which is touching to read. Maybe mods can make them sticky in a Section as you say?

I think we did sticky them in that section. This is something that we've touched on but its been hard. We will come up with something. For now, everyone should take part in the Buddy System. It does work.

I agree with Chris, the Buddy System will work, if your wife or girfriend, brother or parents are in on the ground floor of who to call if something happens.

I don't care where you live, in what state or country or on what continent, I am available as "a buddy". Just PM me.

Charles

We have come up with a solution. We have made custom avatars for each member and listed the years as a member of the forum instead of birth/death.

Think its more appropriate for the forum.

Wish there was a way to have both their original avatar and their memorial avatar. It seems weird not to see their original avatars next to their posts and in some ways it almost seems like someone else made them.

Maybe find away to incorporate their original Avatar into the memorial avatar so that their posts retains some more of their identity?

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back