Merry Christmas and Happy Hollidays (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cember-of-1956-uss-roosevelt-cva-42-happy-holidays.jpg

Source warship wednesday – laststandonzombieisland

My favorite Christmas song! Ho ho ho.

Not my fave (that'd be "My Favorite Things" from Coltrane), but this one is up there, and very apt for the times, it being of Ukrainian origin.

My heart breaks for the Ukrainians having to live through this holiday dodging shells and missiles, trying to stay warm as Russia attacks their energy.

To Hell with Putin, hopefully the Ukrainians give him a nice little present to remember, and soon.

Not my fave (that'd be "My Favorite Things" from Coltrane), but this one is up there, and very apt for the times, it being of Ukrainian origin.

My heart breaks for the Ukrainians having to live through this holiday dodging shells and missiles, trying to stay warm as Russia attacks their energy.

To Hell with Putin, hopefully the Ukrainians give him a nice little present to remember, and soon.
Agreed. I am a cold war vet and was on the east west German border. I hope it will end soon. Such a loss of live and resources.

Merry Christmas to all my Forum friends around the world from down under.

been a great day so far just returned home from Breakfast/Lunch feast at my Sons house before they head off to see the other grand parents at Loxton in the Riverland.....away from the Rising Waters of the Murray River....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back