Dec 17, 2010 #1 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Hope you like your presents!!!
Dec 17, 2010 #2 syscom3 Pacific Historian 15,700 15,199 Joined Jun 4, 2005 Location Orange County, CA Well thank you very much! Same too you!
Dec 18, 2010 #3 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,840 40,223 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... What the...... I'll be d*mn! Love it! Thank you very much C! Do I need to get a uniform now? I wish you and yours a most joyful Christmas my friend!
What the...... I'll be d*mn! Love it! Thank you very much C! Do I need to get a uniform now? I wish you and yours a most joyful Christmas my friend!
Dec 18, 2010 #4 mikewint Captain 8,357 2,293 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR Guess Njaco doesn't know what list you're on Attachments schristmas_ch-7.gif 177.9 KB · Views: 270
Dec 18, 2010 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,600 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Enjoy your little gifts guys
Dec 18, 2010 #6 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,840 40,223 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Love the gift Hugh, love it! Hey, Mike.....you don't want to know what lists I'm on...!
Dec 19, 2010 #7 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Well deserved...
Dec 19, 2010 #8 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,840 40,223 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Still makes me laugh.....again, thanks!
Dec 19, 2010 #9 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia Nice. Though it took me a while to figure out what is this thread exactly about...
Dec 19, 2010 #10 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Nice going guys!
Dec 19, 2010 #11 mikewint Captain 8,357 2,293 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR Lucky, same list I'm on most likely. It's a very good year when I get coal
Dec 19, 2010 #12 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,840 40,223 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I see Mike, you've worked yourself up the ladder to get coal, just like me.... I remember when I used to get.... Well, that's another story!
I see Mike, you've worked yourself up the ladder to get coal, just like me.... I remember when I used to get.... Well, that's another story!
Dec 19, 2010 #13 mikewint Captain 8,357 2,293 Joined Feb 17, 2010 Location Lakeview, AR Yes and it has been a struggle. This is my usual christmas Attachments Santa.gif 108 KB · Views: 194