Mi almacén de "Siggys" (1 Viewer)

SANCER

Senior Master Sergeant
3,025
642
Joined
Aug 21, 2014
Location
México City
I intend this to be my new siggy to start 2018!

Sign4.jpg


Later I will try to recover the previous ones to have updated my warehouse.
My Siggys warehouse = Mi almacén de Siggys

Luis Carlos :thumbup:
SANCER
 
Gracias!! ...ya quedó
Thanks!! ... it's already
 
Hello ... I do not know how many times I have asked the same question. o_O

But now that the year starts I want to change my siggy and I've been looking at the links for a while and I do not know what I'm missing.
This is the new image that I want to put in at the center and I already have it to the final measure.
If someone from the Staff can support me, I'll thank them.

My new Signature starts this 2019:

siggy2019.jpg


I have no problem if they do the update directly.

Saludos y gracias
Luis Carlos :thumbup:
 
:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back