MiG-21PFM, c/n 94A6913, s/n 6913 of the Polish Air Force....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here the next shot of the 9313 seen at the starboard. The date of her carshing is the 27the October 1997. If you would be interested in, of course.

MiG-21UM 9313_5.jpg

She was servicing from 1980 to the time she was crashed. So... 17 years of using by the Squadron.. I would say , not bad. At least, she "died" as a true plane but wasn't scrapped at the Mierzęcice airbase.

Nice that they included the little fixer upper pieces instead of making you try to paint around the buttons and such.

Geo

True! It's good that they added those thingmajigs, which is handy instead for painting around the whatmacallits, thingmabobs, whatits, doohickies, doojigers, doodas and occasional thingummies....a relief indeed!

Congratulations Jan for that goods received, looks very interesting and in those hands, sure to be something very illustrative to enjoy as you develop.

Estaré pendiente amigo :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Anyhoo....

Looking at the paint....

Eduard MiG-21PFM Paint Chart.jpg

Fuselage is MC (Mr. Metal Color) -218..
Radome and fin shows as H26/C66 - Bright Green..
Wheel wells are shown as either H58/C27 Interior Green or H70/C60 Grey..

Don't know what to use for the fuselage, if I should try some of the Vallejo Air or maybe not, as they're a bit dodgy their metallic paints..
Master Wayne recommended some silver from the.....Games Workshop once, need to look into that again, think that I used their silver
on the two Mustangs a good while back, they worked just fine..

The radome and fin sounds a bit odd with bright green..

As for the wheel wells, should they be grey, the same shade as the cockpit, for the '69 bird?

Suggestions are most appreciated, as always... :thumbright:

Finally, the month of Edinburgh Festival over and done with and what a pain in the *rse it was, two weeks of quiet now thank you very much!(!), as I'm going on holiday back to the old country on the 14th of September, bl**dy need it! :lol:

Not to worry Wojtek, we'll get things rolling in time with this lass and the MiG-21UM #9313 my friend! ;) :D :wave:

The Polish Mig23s were of the MF variant what is the Flogger-B of the NATO code.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back