mig-3 late 148º IAP Kharkov Spring 1942

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks for your support

I put two photos of the plane as you have enough task as to insert the wings and letting some decent joints on the 4 parts that make up the nose, but quiet is very good to work the plastic is not rigid and can work without much trouble.

IMG_0599_zps375c0cb1.jpg

IMG_0600_zpsbe8046aa.jpg

go with more little things, I'm going to give a slight black hand the whole plane including Capony because I was back to my origins to work with black primer.

IMG_0621_zpsef7c7902.jpg

IMG_0622_zpse1a94281.jpg

IMG_0623_zpsabbb8104.jpg

go with the underside
primer paint dissolved much I give the plane with little pressure 0.7 bars,

IMG_0624_zps2339b183.jpg

followed almost this hand drying with less pressure and likewise before other hand

IMG_0626_zps6a051c6c.jpg

to finish painting with the same paint with fewer needle path I Panel panel making wire by way of the effect of wear on the paint

IMG_0627_zps625c64ff.jpg

this is for the moment

thanks friends.

drying color work top down, first give the target is a target used especially for winter camouflage as it is translucent to the incidence of direct light, which makes it something like chameleon colors that according to the position you look has a volume, aspect or other, everybody painted with a neat white and opaque.

IMG_0639_zpsfa8d8604.jpg

if you look at the wings shown in the following picture and no longer only looks white but the plane is equal and no more white paint.

IMG_0640_zpsbb4e8b2d.jpg

IMG_0641_zps7494eb09.jpg

IMG_0642_zps2241d4ea.jpg

paint stains you one to one show of hands, is the work of modeling I like to paint these things, is very entertaining, it has to be well above the needle clean and consistent, I think I prefer medium well stains did my free will not look any profile to try to mimic the spots only memories he had and that penalizes me enough in the result, it is very difficult when it is as small spots on a plane so great not to repeat the stains complicated to 1/72 is easier not to repeat the ..

Looking forward to taking another camouflage like that fun ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back