Military Members post pics of you in your uniforms.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Congrats Sgt! The Big Red One sure is a famous division! Alright right guys, lay off of Hussars some now. He'll get around to posting some pics of him in uniform. I wish they allowed 8th graders into ROTC earlier so i could get a pic of me in uniform.

I could care less to be honest with u.... The dude said he graduated High School in 1987... That means, unless Im wrong, that he is 36 years old, 3 years younger than me...

And I would assume that he joined the military when he was just out of HS, maybe 18-19, but for the benefit of the doubt, we'll say 20...

So, we have someone who claims to be in the Canadian Armed Forces for 16 years or so, and yet does not have a single pic on his computer, acts like P-38 pilot, used an anime avatar, and has some sort of fetish with Cartman from South Park....

Doesnt sound like any veteran of foriegn affairs that I've ever met, who claims to have fired in anger, and Ive sure met enough of them...

Maybe the reason he doesnt have any pics is because he has to download some off the internet and make believe they are him....

Seriously dude, if u want people to believe what u say, start acting like who u say u are.... The way u act is beyond immature, and the things u say are from the mouth of the unintiated....

Heres an old pic of me sunning on the flightdeck off the coast of Somolia, on our way to the Equator and the Shellback initiation...

Goddamn that Davey Jones.... Polywogs Suck, Shellbacks Rule!!!

Attachments

• 0menavy112_146.jpg
    0menavy112_146.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 251
lesofprimus said:
So, we have someone who claims to be in the Canadian Armed Forces for 16 years or so, and yet does not have a single pic on his computer, acts like P-38 pilot, used an anime avatar, and has some sort of fetish with Cartman from South Park....
Alright, im not that bad!! Eric Cartmann is hilarious!

lesofprimus said:
Doesnt sound like any veteran of foriegn affairs that I've ever met, who claims to have fired in anger, and Ive sure met enough of them...

Maybe the reason he doesnt have any pics is because he has to download some off the internet and make believe they are him....

Alright guys just give him time! Youll get to see your pics of him. Just lay off some.... Les, that last comment was kinda rude. He may act immature but give him time. I learned my lesson, make him learn his through allowing himself to prove he is what he says he is!

Alright, im not that bad!!
Yes u are, but ur allowed, cause ur 14 years old, not 36....
Les, that last comment was kinda rude.
Duh!!! Do u think??? How bout u STFU before I bounce u off the floor again...
I learned my lesson
Yea right.... U'll be learning ur lesson till either u get run over by a car for failing to look both ways, or by some 225 lb Black as Night Drill Instructor who stomps it into ur ass....

First off, im alert and i pay attention to my surrounding enviroment so that last comment wasnt needed. Im more alert than other people. I pay attention to when im doing something, adn defintely when i cross the street.

Les, i wasnt trying to tell you what to do just saying that you guys are getting a little to hasty with Hussars.

Oh and i did learn my lesson, im a little less annoying when i came here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back