Mitisubishi J2M3 Raiden "Jack" - 1/144 Fujimi - Little Diorama

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Excellent work Lucke! I think you should make another crashed plane on the beach and sculpt some water while the waves splash on the crashed plane, could possibly do some rust effects too!

Excellent work Lucke! I think you should make another crashed plane on the beach and sculpt some water while the waves splash on the crashed plane, could possibly do some rust effects too!

Tks mate :D

Wow, thats a cool idea ! I thinking in some P-38 on this beach...

my brain is working on it :D :D

Thanks...

Now that sounds good! There is that article somewhere on the internet of the P38 they uncovered off Wales [memory probably servers me wrong on this] and it has a nice picture of the plane, you could reference it for details and such. Im not saying the plane has to be 60 years old but you could get some ideas for how you want to "crash" it.

Just found it...
WWII plane uncovered on beach in Wales - Air Force News, news from Iraq - Air Force Times

Souns good Maglar,

Now I´m on PTO GB, with an TBF Avenger, when I finish it, these project will be next, I´m waiting the delivery of my P-38 on 1/144 that I bought...

Thanks a lot !

No prob Lucke, I'm good with ideas I just lack the talent to do them.. so I suggest them to the experienced guys! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back