Model Design Construction

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Hi everybody,
I would appreciate some help from friends living in the UK/Europe
As mentioned in a different thread, I just purchased the 1:32 scale BF 109 G-14 from Hasegawa and I would like to purchase a couple of MDC resin sets.
None of my preferred internet seller are stocking them and, even if I know I could purchase them straight from their Derby location, I would prefer to go to a reseller in order to be able to add other items and optimize freight cost, do you have any name to suggest me?
Many thanks in advance and best regards
Alberto

Footnote:
I tried already
Hobby Models, Hannants, Relish and A2Z

Hi Alberto, How's things in Milan?

Have you tried these?

Plastic Model Kits
Relish Models - Plastic Model Kits
Plastic Model Kits
Netmerchants > Scale Models

Model Making, Plastic Models, Scale Models, Model shop - www.model-making.eu In Poland...
MODELIMEX - plastic models, resin kits, aircraft, afv, decals In Czech Republic...

Btw Alberto, Have to ask since you live in Milan, does people still talk about the three Swedes that played for Milan back in the 50's I think, if I remember they were known as Grenoli....

Hello again,
after several attempt to find MDC products by European resellers, I decided to place my order directly with them in Derbyshire.
This was on 25/02/10.
As I paid by Pay-Pal, my credit card was charged same day but, besides the first (automatic?) order acknowledgement I never any further feedback.
I also sent three e-mails, no answer.
So I'm asking, specially to UK friends, do you have any knowledge of MDC?
Did I lost my 36 UKP? Isn't a very big amount but ...
Of course if I don't get any feedback from them in a week from now, I will raise a complain with Pay-Pal and see if they can help.
Thanks in advance for any imput you can give me.
Alberto

I placed an order by telephone with MDC for their Typhoon rockets and prop. They were very efficient, courtious and quick. The parts arrived within two days, very securely packed . If you don't recieve anything, or have a response to your e-mails after about another week, let me know. The UK Postal system seems to be running slow at the moment, with items sent within the UK taking up to four days to arrive, and more than twelve days to get to the USA and Australia, for example, so I'd say there's time yet. If nothing is recieved however, I can 'phone them on your behalf and check.
Terry.

Many thanks in advance Terry,
I could phone myself but it will be an additional cost that I will be taking only if I don't get answers to my e-mails.
In any case I will let you know.
Thanks again
Alberto

I placed an order by telephone with MDC for their Typhoon rockets and prop. They were very efficient, courtious and quick. The parts arrived within two days, very securely packed . If you don't recieve anything, or have a response to your e-mails after about another week, let me know. The UK Postal system seems to be running slow at the moment, with items sent within the UK taking up to four days to arrive, and more than twelve days to get to the USA and Australia, for example, so I'd say there's time yet. If nothing is recieved however, I can 'phone them on your behalf and check.
Terry.

Well that sounds great Terry :rolleyes: I just ordered something from across the Pond from these guys various barrels for a/c and for the Prince of Wales see how it goes.

JBModel.eu Model Metal, Wooden Accessories - Hobby Online Store.

Hi,
many thanks to all for your feedback.
I must say that my worries vanished today because I still don't have an answer to my e-mails, but I received the two resin items and the p.e. should come quickly.
I also must say the at a first glance these kits look very nice.

Cheers
Alberto

Hi,
... I received the two resin items and the p.e. should come quickly.

Now that I got all parts I needed, I could start the assembly and I was wondering if anybody can suggest me where to find good pictures of the BF 109 G-14 cockpit.
Many thanks in advance
Alberto

There's an excellent 360 degree tour of the Bf109G in the museum in Germany, Alberto. I can't remember the details, but I think it might have been Stuttgart, and it was posted here on the forum last year. I think the title was Messerschmitt Panorama, or something similar, so maybe 'Google' might help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back