Model kits

it normally only takes about 6-7 days to complete a larger model...........
 
What's crap, the F-16 Falcon?
 
Here's my Tamiya Pz II...
 

Attachments

  • pz2.jpg
    pz2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 194
That's a great Model of the Pz. Kpfw II. What Mark is it, I can't tell.
 
I'm building a Nakajima A6M2-N. I started it a year or two ago, and didn't paint the interior and stuf like that, so I am having to go back and fix a lot of stuff.
 
I started it a year or two ago

and i thoguht two weeks for my grand-slam lancaster was along time, that's just taking the piss............................
 
I'm sitting right here waiting for my interior to my me-262 (revell) to dry :I The working description on the paint said that you have to wait 6 hours until the the paint is dry and ready for another layer of paint, but is that true? I know that the paint needs a lot of time but 6 hours?!
 
yea in fact i'm working on a F4U-1D and i'm almost done (it's one of those paint and glue ones not those scrawny "snap together" kits)
 
Still working. yeah, I found that out after a while.
Another question...

What mixuture of paint do you need for most of the me-262's fuselage and wings? :/
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back