Model Section

:cry: Im still painting my P-38, FW-190-D9 and SM.79 :D Ill post em when done, the P-38 is looking good 8)
 
hi guys:
hera are some pics of the latest addition :
Ar E-555 I by revell in scale 1/72
p.s. i'm working in a B&V P-215 by special hobby in 1/72 scale
 

Attachments

  • var_071_140.jpg
    var_071_140.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 678
  • var_073_944.jpg
    var_073_944.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 671
  • var_074_778.jpg
    var_074_778.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 705
  • var_076_655.jpg
    var_076_655.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 668
Good?! They look great! :thumbright:
 
Less than 2 weeks until I can start making models again!
 
whatever!!! :laughing6:
i finished the ar E-555 in 5 months!!!!
 
A spit would probably take me a fortnight max, 2 engines= 3 weeks, 4 engines= 4 weeks
 
Anything. Size doesnt alter the amount of time it takes, if a start a job I finish it. So if I start building the plane i wont stop, I have to finish building it. I finish each little job if you know what I mean :)
 
Same, I just find that bigger planes take longer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back