Modelarz Abatross D-111 1/33

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

deckape

Staff Sergeant
Jul 26, 2011
Moraine Ohio U.S.A.
:DAhoy
Whilke waiting to get supplies for my Ju52 I decided to finish this one up. This is a card paper kit of the famed Abatross D-111 she is modeled in Polish markings this one is for Wojtek and all great Polish people an aircraft not seen that much in that color schedule thats the way the kit was printed. it was joyfull build. model was built right from the booklet after it was assembled I airbrushed on 50.50 Areo gloss dope half butrate and the other nitrate the models is very tough can be dropped without breakage BUTttttttt I would suggest it lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll just an expression anyway here she is When I get my Lancaster it will be a dedication build all right here on this wonderfull forum.

Boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 147
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 150
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 158
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 137
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 144
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 150
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 154
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 157
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 146
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 153
Another beauty there Boats! Looking forward to seeing the build of the Lanc, and if you need any detail stuff, let me know - been in two and flown in one, plus lots of detail references in my library.

Beautiful Boats! Looks ready to take off! Love those Albatros birds, think that I've got two in 1/48, (checks), yup....a D. III and a D. V, both Eduard...

Ahoy Lucky
thanks for the reply on my D-111 always a pleasure to hear from you oin my builds an honor.

Boats

Another beauty there Boats! Looking forward to seeing the build of the Lanc, and if you need any detail stuff, let me know - been in two and flown in one, plus lots of detail references in my library.

Ahoy Terry
thanbk you Dear sir for your reply on my albatross. Yes sir I can use the reference material I will be starting the Lancaster build next week I got get my Ju52 done when its done i can start the Lanaster. Your very lucky and fortunate to have flown in oine of these wonderefull bombers. I went to the Dayton Ohio airshow 17 years ago they had a Lancaster fly in, the sound of these four Merlin engines are music to my ear a very distictive sound to say the least. Thanks Terry I can use the reference material.

Boats

Thak you my friend for the nice build. :thumbright: I'm very happy that there has appeared a model wearing the Polish markings. I am honored. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back