Modelling Books

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Definitely looks like a very good range of subjects. Some of those last pics have confirmed to me that, anyone who wants to go to sea, must be a total nutter! Nasty, cold water, bouncing about in the waves, AND being attacked! Not for me!

You are right Terry to a certain extent ,of course.:D And now here something for armour lovers....

Attachments

• TBU_6.jpg
    TBU_6.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 85
  • TBU_7.jpg
    TBU_7.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 82
THX guys.So for the killing here you are other examples.There are over 230 brochures in the series and it is still continued.

Attachments

• TBU_8.jpg
    TBU_8.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 90
  • TBU_9.jpg
    TBU_9.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 83
Terry, these arent expensive.In the past these were 7zł later 10zł.Now these are for 14PLN and it depends on about a booklet is.There are 32 pages approximately.These older consisted of 22 pages.
These recent issues are printed with better paper.Usually inside and sometimes outside of a booklet cover there are are colour profiles,also there is one 3-view profile in the double middle page.Each issue contains technical datas, a history and development of armament, some info about operational using and info about camo patterns.There are cutaways very often. And of course some pictures.

What about Profiles? Have these been issued yet?
Sadly, TBiUs are in Polish only.But for these who is interested in a such equipment there shouldnt be problems.Have a look at this.

Attachments

• WBSBH.rar
    5.9 MB · Views: 110
  • WJGALSMZ.rar
    5.4 MB · Views: 111
Kagero Ju-87 series...

Attachments

• Kagero Ju87-3.jpg
    Kagero Ju87-3.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Kagero Ju87-2.jpg
    Kagero Ju87-2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Kagero Ju87-1.jpg
    Kagero Ju87-1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 60
The next series of Kagero.Some very nice drawings and profiles in these issues.

Attachments

• topdrawings vol1 P-51 Mustang.jpg
    topdrawings vol1 P-51 Mustang.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 85
  • topdrawings vol2 Me262 Schwalbe.jpg
    topdrawings vol2 Me262 Schwalbe.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 88
  • topdrawings vol3 Fw190d.jpg
    topdrawings vol3 Fw190d.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 70
This is exacxtly the same book I have had in Polish.Calling Kakgero.Stand by...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back