Modelling Books

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The artist on the AJ Press is one of my favorites, his work is outstanding! I think that I'll have to buy some more of those...:lol:

Great stuff guys, I really need to get these sort of in depth books for my collection.

I did pick up this little gem not so long ago. The Aircraft Recognition Guide :)

Attachments

• recogguide.jpg
    recogguide.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 77
Nice buy Alex. I used to have an original WW2 copy of either that book, or a similar one. Was left at my Dad's house, but wasn't there when it was cleared after he died a year ago - shame, apart from being worth a bit, it was worth more just for the contents!

Just arrived today from Ian allen Publishing

P1140092.jpg

Seems just what I needed to supplement my Zveda 1/48th La 5FN

P1140087.jpg

P1140088.jpg

P1140089.jpg

P1140091.jpg

Excellent detail for modelling and a comprehensive account of the aircraft
(Appologies for the flash reflection)

Roger

The decal set contains a lot of stencils of different variants for D-9 and Werk Nummer 211092 for Dora of Stab II./JG6.

Here, the very popular series of booklets in Poland title "Typy Broni i Uzbrojenia" ( Type of Weapon and Armament ).These brochures have been issued for many years.In each number of the series it can be found some information about tools but not only.In addition some colour profiles, technical datas, pistures.

Attachments

• TBU_2.jpg
    TBU_2.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 66
  • TBU_3.jpg
    TBU_3.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 60
I think you can be right Terry.This is the kind of prints.Her some for Navy fans.

Attachments

• TBU_1.jpg
    TBU_1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back