More Mustang Radio Gear

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Big Merle

Airman
Jul 4, 2008
Champaign,IL
There are rubber mounts on the MT236-ARC3 radio mount that have a pin sticking out the top. The pin is made to accept a slide latch mounted on the base of the radio. Our Mustang project needs 4 of these replacement mounts. First, does anyone know what this type of mount is called and second,where might we locate some.
Thanks,
Curt

Hi Flyboy,
thank you for the reply. I found mount at Fair Radio. Besides, I'm an old guy and not sure how to post pictures?
Thans anyway,
Curt

Hi Flyboy,
thank you for the reply. I found mount at Fair Radio. Besides, I'm an old guy and not sure how to post pictures?
Thans anyway,
Curt
You have to have a digital camera and belong to a website like photobucket.:)

Hi Big Merle,

Photobucket is one way to post pictures but this site allows you to upload photos directly from your computer to the forum.

Also Photobucket is free to use if you decide to join another forum and they do not have this feature.

If you don't have a digital camera but you do have a scanner you can scan the photo and upload it.

It's a little less convenient but it does work and the results usually aren't too bad.

When you go to submit your post use the "Go Advanced" feature.

You will then see below the "Submit Reply", "Preview Post" buttons an "Additional Options" section.

In that section you will see a button that says "Manage Attachments" with the valid file extensions just above it.

Click on that button.

This should open another window that looks like the picture below.

Where it says to upload from your computer click one of the "Browse" buttons and find the picture file you want to upload.

Click on it so the filepath for the picture appears in the box next to the "Browse" button.

Click on the "Upload" button.

This should upload the picture to the post.

To confirm that it did click the "Preview Post" button.

If everything was done correctly you should see the picture you picked at the bottom of the post.

Wheelsup

PS. I had an aunt who lived in Champaign for years and grandparents who live in Edgewood Illinois.
I lived in Athens before I moved to California.
I hope this little tutorial helps you. :)

Attachments

• Manage Attachments_002.JPG
    Manage Attachments_002.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 262
Hey wheelsup,
Thanks for the detailed instructions! Might even work for me?? When you said Athens did you mean in Illinois near Springfield? My wife went to shcool there after grade school in Fancy Prairie.
Curt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back