Most Beautiful Aircraft (1 Viewer)

Gnomey said:
Thanks Adler, I had it made by me by one of the graphics staff on a gaming forum I visit, I also have a similar Spitifire one (in my Sig thread). I was really pleased with the result.

Does it cost anything or do you have to have a membership?
 
Adler I see you got Bbob, he made mine and should give you a really good one.
 
Gnomey, sorry to ask you but I cant get on for some reason. If you can and you dont have to, could you check to see if they could make a P-38 signature? If you can I would really appreciate it!
 
I would Say the Spitfire has gotta be the most beautifull plane ever made, im sorry, there are some nice planes but cant hold a candle to the sexiness of the Spitfire
 

Attachments

  • spit1.jpg
    spit1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 287
  • spit2.jpg
    spit2.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 315
well done that man :thumbright:
 
P38 Pilot said:
Gnomey, sorry to ask you but I cant get on for some reason. If you can and you dont have to, could you check to see if they could make a P-38 signature? If you can I would really appreciate it!
Should work fine... Try this link: FeverGaming

Plan_D said:
Best thing you've ever said Hussars.
Agreed!
 
The Spitfire is beautiful, but one aircraft that comes close to it is one that I and others have mentioned before - the Heinkel He 112B, which also has an elliptical wing and was designed around the same time as the Spitfire

http://membres.lycos.fr/thierrymodele/images/he112_2.jpg

He-112B

Heinkel He-112B2  RS Models 1:72 von Jörg Schlegel
 

Attachments

  • joerg2_he112_07.jpg
    joerg2_he112_07.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 283
  • joerg2_he112_bau02.jpg
    joerg2_he112_bau02.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 292
  • He-112_01.jpg
    He-112_01.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 281
  • joerg2_he112_16.jpg
    joerg2_he112_16.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 283
  • He-112_02.jpg
    He-112_02.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 277
  • He-112_03.jpg
    He-112_03.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 284
  • he112_2.jpg
    he112_2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 285
Hehe, of course its personal opinion, but from some angles I prefer the Heinkel He 112B
 
The nose design reminds me of the Stuka, groooossssss
 
The canopy looks a bit wrong but other that that its ok. Nothing looks better than a black G.55 though and thats final.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back