Most beautiful fighter, bomber, and any kind of airplanes!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Do you have any pics of the F-22?

Best if you google for pics of it yourself so that you can see details of the planes for comparison. If I would post a picture now you might not see them clearly.
But well. The Su-57's intakes look better e. g.. The F-22 looks stubbier.
f-22_2.jpg.pc-adaptive.480.medium.jpeg
204533-3-0c204.jpg

Last edited:
Best if you google for pics of it yourself so that you can see details of the planes for comparison. If I would post a picture now you might not see them clearly.
But well. The Su-57's intakes look better e. g.. The F-22 looks stubbier.

The F-22 look like vertical rectangle while the SU-57 looks horizontal. Want to guess which is more stealthy?

Cheers,
Biff

As a dogfighter it was far superior to the Me 262, able to outmanouver an Fw 190.
This is true, because the He280 was designed to be a fighter and had contemporary fighter elements in it's design.
The Me262 was designed as a high-speed heavy fighter and lacked the ability to engage on the level of a true fighter although in the hands of a skilled pilot, the Me262 was a deadly adversary.

Well for me I'm for prop jobs, all the de Havilland Mosquitoes' different variants that also ultimately led to the de Havilland Hornets and they all had their respective Fleet Air Arm variants ~ The Mosquito was the first twin-engined aicraft to land and take-off from aircraft carriers , (the first jet being the DH Vampire -)
We're also working on building a DH Hornet down here too in NZ , based on the collective work and skills that's gradually being expanded on whilst developing & rebuilding new Mosquitoes again...
Cheers ~

...The Mosquito was the first twin-engined aicraft to land and take-off from aircraft carriers , (the first jet being the DH Vampire -)
Actually, the first modern twin (non-biplane) to operate from a carrier, was a modified Lockheed Junior (it had a nosewheel) XJO-3 trialed by the USN aboard the USS Lexington (CV-2) in 1939.

There are so many worthy entries.

I'll have to go with SR-71. With a C-141B as a honorable mention. (Personal reasons of course!)
Yeah! My hero! Someone picked my favorite, although I would pick the C-141A. Its has a grace and a trust in that, once you got the gear in the well it would take you anywhere in the world and bring you back. I'm biased here. :)

Attachments

• c141a.jpg
    c141a.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread

Back