Most Dangerous Position on a Bomber....?

Whats the most dangerous position on an Allied Bomber during WW2?

• Nose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cockpit

• Top Turret Gunner

• Radio Operator

• Waist Gunner(s)

• Ball Turret Gunner

• Tail Gunner

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, Lanc. Why are you?

A lot of people do that to me. Then again, they don't actually know who you are. And neither do I, so it doesn't effect you.

He's still my friend. The thing was, she was getting really friendly with me and was moving further from him. And I wasn't even trying, so he just accepted it.

The unfortunate thing being, I'm telling the truth. Me and the girl got on really well, and they weren't having the best of a relationship. So, it was only natural.

We are. And they were still good friends too, even though she was then going out with me.

That would be awkward if she saw this, and knew it was me. Especially if she did love me. :lol:

And you've never even met her. It's true, she wasn't very interested in anything in the way of war, or aviation. And she made that perfectly clear. I didn't complain though. 8)

Under-statement of the century on your part. She was nice personality wise as well... ... ... just didn't like this stuff. 8)

...erm...I never thought of asking her that. I imagine the answer would be the fact that people die with it. Or that she couldn't get sexual pleasure out of it, unless she sat on a humming engine. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back