Most Dangerous Position on a Bomber....?

Whats the most dangerous position on an Allied Bomber during WW2?

• Nose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cockpit

• Top Turret Gunner

• Radio Operator

• Waist Gunner(s)

• Ball Turret Gunner

• Tail Gunner

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I have been away reading other things and would say that I have read of Bal gunners warning the crews as the fighters and flack came up. The crews would just tell the gunner to shut up, they are not happy to know that the stuff is starting. We have on this topic talked of ball gunners, but why not again. :)

As for the Emily's, I have not found any new info except that Dead Parrot was corect that the H8K's first operational mission was infact to bomb Pearl. ;)

You spent over three pages about girls and they were not even on bombers!! I am all for talking about girls as they pertain to nose art! 8)

ok, now what is "The hotest"? What type of rules do we have? I have some collected and if you can give some more info may even show some.

Now I would for kicks like to know what if any thoughts of the female members are on this or for that matter male. Tis being the use of nose art, it seems to have been an American thing mostly. ;)

I want my 5 pounds delivered personally to my door...

Attachments

• libertybelle2.jpg
    libertybelle2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 786
plan_D said:
I'm just more into short girls, under 5'6 and I'm good. My last girlfriend was 5'0 and she was 17.
Woah...

I'm 13 and 5.4in...

That would look with me as the beau, imagine an 18/19 year old...

(Hee-hee, I got to use a word I never use..~beau, how wacky I am...)

For those who like legs, Ana Hickmann (model) claims to have 1,20m of leg.

I mean each leg is 1,20m.

Weird.

Anywho, I see lanc isn't part of Ac-Dc... :lol: (Song~Big Balls) [joking mate, I got the same thing~shyness sucks]

In response to the last post, I have no idea!

The internet is good for these things kinda.

Shyness goes away since you aren't face to face...

OK, since I'm on dial-up here in Brasil, I'm not gonna get the url....

Go to the "Color Nose Art" section of the album and look for a B-25 with M.M.R. and a woman on the nose.

That's my entry.

I remember reading a story about about NZ P-40 pilots nearly sticking their wings through the cockpits of American B-24s trying to get a better look at the pin-up girls painted on.

:lol:

i'm atleast 5'10 and i'm a very young 14, CC's 6'3 and he's nearly 15....................

url]

is anyone else slightly suspect of what he's doing with his right hand infront of that piece of nose art??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back