Most Devastating Attacker (1 Viewer)

Most Devastating Single Seat, Single Engine Attacker

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Davparlr Renrich,

Look up the specs for the FW-190 G F series, which btw was the version I meant to point out.

Unfortunately I do not have data on this model. But looking up data on the internet, I found a site that indicated that the Fw-190G-1 had a upgraded landing gear that allowed a weapons load weight of 3968 lbs. However, it did not say that this is gross weight carrying capability. It is certainly Max weight capability (landing gear can hold no more). This would not come close to the Max loaded weight of the P-47N, which has max load carrying capability of 9700 lbs.

Hurricane IID

I might be missing something here, but did any of you discuss the Hurricane 2D at all - with the 2 40mm S guns ?

To be honest, along with the Molins in the Tse-Tse Mosquito, I think the 40mm S gun was a Good Idea - it was certainly far more accurate than free-flight rockets most of which missed by a long way (although very spectacular)

It was probably more accurate than Bombs too - although less destructive power then bombs or rockets I guess.

HurricaneIID.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back