Munich (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Awesome shots Adler...Munich is really a great city and a great place to visit at any age...if I do plan a trip to Germany it will definitely be Munich :D

Dougrd that was my point about the wursts, interesting you mention where my uncle served during his after war time......Wiesbaden, nice city

Chris is it snowing yet in die Alpen ? just got a note late last night that it has been in the Erzegebirge. if not this might be a completely different year weather wise than you had last year

Chris is it snowing yet in die Alpen ? just got a note late last night that it has been in the Erzegebirge. if not this might be a completely different year weather wise than you had last year

It will be a completely different year. We should be getting lots of snow this year.

It has been snowing for a few weeks now down in the Alps, In the Higher Elevations as early as August allready.

As for the foothills of the alps where I live it has been snowing all day!!!! It is a bit to warm just yet and the snow all pretty much melted here except for a light dust covering the ground but it is expected to get very cold tomorrow night and snow Mon, Tue, and Wed straight!

I will take pics, it should be beautiful!

I'm looking forward to them, they closed Crater lake rim on Friday and it has been snowing all day on and off. from 6-8,000 feet

hey I'm ready for a cold snowy one this year

E ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back