Munich

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Awesome shots Adler...Munich is really a great city and a great place to visit at any age...if I do plan a trip to Germany it will definitely be Munich

Dougrd that was my point about the wursts, interesting you mention where my uncle served during his after war time......Wiesbaden, nice city

Chris is it snowing yet in die Alpen ? just got a note late last night that it has been in the Erzegebirge. if not this might be a completely different year weather wise than you had last year

Chris is it snowing yet in die Alpen ? just got a note late last night that it has been in the Erzegebirge. if not this might be a completely different year weather wise than you had last year

It will be a completely different year. We should be getting lots of snow this year.

It has been snowing for a few weeks now down in the Alps, In the Higher Elevations as early as August allready.

As for the foothills of the alps where I live it has been snowing all day!!!! It is a bit to warm just yet and the snow all pretty much melted here except for a light dust covering the ground but it is expected to get very cold tomorrow night and snow Mon, Tue, and Wed straight!

I will take pics, it should be beautiful!

I'm looking forward to them, they closed Crater lake rim on Friday and it has been snowing all day on and off. from 6-8,000 feet

hey I'm ready for a cold snowy one this year

E ~

Users who are viewing this thread