My Apologies or How I Walked to Hawaii and Back Without Using A Rental Car (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good to see you Chris, although we somehow kept in touch. Also good to hear that you and Wendi are still going strong together. If you manage to be back here I will be very happy. If not, then know that there is still some warm friendship being send your way from this little country in Europe.

Welcome back Chris! I hope that your new adventures bring some much-needed positivity to things for you. Sfae travels and pop in with pics when you can.

Thanks all. I gotta get back into the swing and remember how to post, etc. Chris, thanks. I really mean that. Marcel, maybe I can drive over to see you now! *yuk yuk*. Joe, sounds weird but I'm excited that Casa Bonita is still around and that will be one of my stops. Loved that place 40 years ago. Hope its still nice.

Thanks all. I gotta get back into the swing and remember how to post, etc. Chris, thanks. I really mean that. Marcel, maybe I can drive over to see you now! *yuk yuk*. Joe, sounds weird but I'm excited that Casa Bonita is still around and that will be one of my stops. Loved that place 40 years ago. Hope its still nice.
You've got floats under that tin tent of yours?

Cheers, Chris. Hop in this asylum of ours every once in a while :)
Best of luck to you two.

Welcome back Chris. :thumbright:
I remember joining this site when my wife was being treated for cancer - I needed something to take my mind off all the problems of life, even just for a moment. I still see it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back