My Aviation Art

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very nice work Airframes and Denis. :) Very nice indeed. I have yet to try my hand at aviation art as I want to finish my models first. Denis, Molodec, where did you learn art or are you self taught and how long have you been painting? Keep up the work as practice makes the master. As I recall, Norman Rockwell also had tight deadlines. :)

Airframes, how long have you been painting and is aviation your only subject?

Last edited:
Denis, Molodec, where did you learn art or are you self taught and how long have you been painting?

Thanks!
I have been drawing since childhood...
But if you are interested in my education - I graduated from university. Art Faculty.
:)
But the aircrafts I began to draw only a year (maybe a 1,5 years) ago...
I like it a lot!

Great job! I think they look great. I do not mind a little "inaccuracy" in hand done art, if I wanted perfection, I'd buy a photograph. I think the little differences make paintings and drawings special, and give them character. As long as it is not a wing on backwards or something huge like that. :)

Great job once again.

very nice! say, do you do civil aviation? like airliners and general aviation aircraft?

Thanks, guys!

Trebor, unfortunately I have no pictures with passenger aircrafts...
Although, there is one work, but it's still in the progress - Heinkel He 70G-1 Lufthansa airline. This is passenger aircraft!
8)
And now I want to show my new Picture - Hs 126B-1...
After some time, I do "director's cut" version of this Picture!
:D

Attachments

• Hs 126B-1 wip preview.jpg
    Hs 126B-1 wip preview.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 107
Thanks, guys!

Trebor, unfortunately I have no pictures with passenger aircrafts...
Although, there is one work, but it's still in the progress - Heinkel He 70G-1 Lufthansa airline. This is passenger aircraft!
8)
And now I want to show my new Picture - Hs 126B-1...
After some time, I do "director's cut" version of this Picture!
:D

if at all possible, I'd love to see you do a pic of a 737-300 in Southwest Airlines classic livery :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back