My condolences to the French people

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

imaging WWII, if the 8th Airforce and RAF BC only concentrated on transportation instead of the factories...

The 8th Airforce and the Bomber Command, would have annihilated these....camel sh*gging b*stards long time ago!

....and I bet any money, these other famous characters will soon show their ugly faces, those in cases of justice being served, will moan about their human rights, they always seem to forget about victims human rights....the very moment these w*ankers started this, they resigned any and all of their human rights and deserve nothing whatsoever....

It also says that one is not allowed to kill another human. People like to take sentences out of context and use them.
Actually, that "one is not allowed to kill another human" is taken out of context.

The favorite quote, seen in the media, is taken from verse 5:32:
"…whosoever killeth a human being… it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind…"

But the entire verse 5:32 reads:
"For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind. Our messengers came unto them of old with clear proofs (of Allah's sovereignty), but afterwards lo! Many of them become prodigals of the earth."

In otherwords, murder is not permitted but killing for a reason (manslaughter or corruption of the earth) is.

The promotion of the shortened portion of verse 5:32 is called "Kitman", meaning "lying by ommission". "Taqiyya" and "Kitman" are expressed in the Koran several times by Mohammed, where he says Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them.

So the bottom line is, always look carefully at what's being said, as looks (or words, in this case) can be deceiving.

It's a very difficult and unfortunate time that we live in :(

The bottom line is that the Koran is just as interpretable as the Bible. It means that anyone can use the text for their own purposes. It is a document that should be read, remembering he timeframe it as written.
If you believe and preach that Muslims are to blame for these attacks, it means you recognise Isis to be the voice of a religion, you'll give them credibility. If more people start believing that, more will turn over to them, becoming potential new terrorists. They are not a legitimed believe, they are crazy idiots. That's the message the world has to know. I will never recognise them to be representatives for a whole religion. They are not.

Last edited:
The goals of the Islamic state of Syria and the Levant, is to resurrect the early medieval Caliphate that ruled the region (which was absorbed into the Ottoman Empire) and restore Muhommadian (traditional) values based on his teachings.

And please don't think I am trying to make a religious point, but rather trying to point out the core of the middle-eastern mindset which is much different than ours in the west.

In days of old, these mindsets (eastern, western, middle-eastern, oriental, etc.) didn't clash all too often, but in this modern age of globalization, it will be a problem unless everybody gets on the same page.

Words can't express how I feel about this horrific attack. This evening, France played England in a friendly at Wembley which epitomised, for me, the feelings of all who, like me, are standing with France at this time.

BBC Sport - England v France: 'A universal sport sends out universal message'

There have been occasions where English football (so-called) fans have gained a reputation for violence and destruction...but not so tonight. Old sporting rivalries were put aside in a tremendous show of unity. The courage displayed by the French side was remarkable. Just 5 days ago they heard bombs going off outside the Stade de France during their last match. The courage of French substitute Lassana Diara was even more impressive given that he lost his cousin in Friday's attacks - Wembley rose in a standing ovation to him when he came on in the 57th minute.

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite! Vive la France!!

Last edited:
Yup, I wish we had had the same happening in Hanover. In the match Turkey vs Greece however, Turkish supporters kept on whisling and shouting during the one minute silence. Turkey should never be allowed to be in the EU.

Words can't express how I feel about this horrific attack. This evening, France played England in a friendly at Wembley which epitomised, for me, the feelings of all who, like me, are standing with France at this time.

There have been occasions where English football (so-called) fans have gained a reputation for violence and destruction...but not so tonight. Old sporting rivalries were put aside in a tremendous show of unity. The courage displayed by the French side was remarkable. Just 5 days ago they heard bombs going off outside the Stade de France during their last match. The courage of French substitute Lassana Diara was even more impressive given that he lost his cousin in Friday's attacks - Wembley rose in a standing ovation to him when he came on in the 57th minute.

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite! Vive la France!!

I dont know if you watched the match Buffnutt but myself and all the people watching with me wanted a score draw, England winning somehow didnt seem right.

Couldn't watch the match, alas. Tend to agree a score draw would have been the right solution. However, I also didn't want to see England "give" goals to France as that would have been patronizing.

Michael never interpreted the the migration that way,the locals are being invaded and displaced and then you hear breed and start the caliphate from the Mosque?It's a wonderful world as tensions mount and new players come to the table.

Antoine Leiris lost his wife Helene Muyal in the massacre in Paris last week. His message to the terrorists:

"Friday night you took away the life of an exceptional human being, the love of my life, the mother of my son, but you will not have my hatred.

I do not know who you are, and I do not wish to. You are dead souls. If this God for whom you kill so blindly has made us in His image, every bullet in the body of my wife will have been a wound in His heart. So I will not give you the privilege of hating you. You certainly sought it, but replying to hatred with anger would be giving in to the same ignorance which made you into what you are. You want me to be frightened, that I should look into the eyes of my fellow citizens with distrust, that I sacrifice my freedom for security. You lost. I will carry on as before.

I saw her this morning. Finally, after nights and days of waiting. She was as beautiful as when she left on Friday evening, as beautiful as when I fell madly in love with her more than 12 years ago. I am of course devastated by heartbreak, I'll cede you that little victory, but it will be short-lived. I know that she will be with us every day and that we will meet again in a paradise of free souls to which you will never have access."

I don't have the big answers for this. I watched the vision available from the news, and all I could think about was what I could do to make my family, and my community safe....

I have not raised a firearm in anger for more than 25 years. I don't own a gun, I hate the things because of what I had to do with them all those years ago. Guns don't solve a problem, they just stop people from hurting the things and the people I care about. I hate these people, not because of what they are or because of what they believe, but because they force me to do things and think things I don't want to do.

I have applied for my gun licence and because of my training I will use the thing to defend what is important to me. Small, insignificant stuff for the land of the free, but a big deal in my country. i am angry, because already a part of my life has changed by people for which I have no respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back