My condolences to the French people

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

at6

1st Sergeant
Jun 15, 2011
Fresno, California
My condolences to the people of France. Was watching live feeds on Euronews about the terror attacks in Paris. Once more the "Religion of peace" has reared it's ugly head. As for the dead hostages in the theater, it would seem that the authorities held off too long giving the douche bags time to execute every one in sight. And yes I'm angry even though I'm not French.

My condolences to the people of France. Was watching live feeds on Euronews about the terror attacks in Paris. Once more the "Religion of peace" has reared it's ugly head. As for the dead hostages in the theater, it would seem that the authorities held off too long giving the douche bags time to execute every one in sight. And yes I'm angry even though I'm not French.

I agree, some of the places mentioned were where I used to go for lunch. Europe better wake up soon or it will be complete civil war. As I write 140 thought to be killed and more injured.

Stay strong France! Your Aussie mates are thinking of you!

Attachments

• 6941734-3x2-940x627.jpg
    6941734-3x2-940x627.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 331
I don't know what Dag Hammarskjöld was thinking about when he wrote:

What makes loneliness an anguish
Is not that I have no one to share my burden,
But this:
I have only my own burden to bear.

Today though, Paris and France are not alone,
we all share its burden and sorrow...

"VIVE LE FRANCE"

My heart breaks for the French people. There is only one way to send a clear message to the "Caliphate". Rain non-stop destruction down on Raqqa reducing it to rubble and then reduce the rubble to dust along with every thing in it. That is the only thing that such beasts understand. Thus far the way terrorists have been dealt with is like trying to cure cancer with sugar water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back