My first aircraft artwork....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

new one - handley-page hampton on a bombing run.
hampton1lowhb8.jpg

thanks for the suggestions - ill get right on them!

Holy cow indeed. Actually i think this all shows i havent perfected an individual style yet! everyones kind comments are so much appreciated and very well recieved... ! thasnkyou all, and keep watching this topic!

photoshop CS2, and a bit of Illustrator... oh and even some scans from my hand-drawn pencil work... but i couldnt tell you where ive used it in each pic! So many layers!
- that last one of the bombing run ended up being made up of 34 layers. (each layer being a different element of the image e.g. smoke, fire, rain, gunshots, gun flashes, sky, that sinking boat which was floating just fine on the original image)

Photoshop is a very good application, I use Polish ver.7.0 CE.Unfortunately, this version doesn't have some options that CS2 has.As far as Adobe Illustrator is concerned I haven't had any opportunity to use so far.This B-17 looks like being painted with crayons and looks really great.Keep your working on.:)

im so glad you said 'crayons' - cos thats the effect i wanted. really hoped to come somewhere between a photo and a hand-drawing.

:)
more to come. Different stuff!

heres something a little different, although the colour palette is still the same :)
art5mt8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back