My FIRST WORKBENCH : NAKAJIMA A6M2-N type 2 Hidrofighter (RUFE) 1/48 Tamiya (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the comment George.

This was my first set of mini-bits now that I took up the hobby, as you can see there is already waiting in the hobby shop the replacement !!

23.jpg

Saludos :thumbup:

Gracias Huge, Wojtek y Wayne por su entusiasmo! :thumbleft::thumbright:

Again with you, as I intend to be the final stretch of this table :laughing8:

... I leave you with the images with the last details with washes oils and pastels in exhaust systems, motor vents and leaving traces of fire machine guns or cannons (as you can tell, not yet dominated much of the correct terminology and names of some parts aviation)

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

... Put the bombs and dry after binding, give a hand of matte varnish ...

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

... which seems to you my painting area or room :toothy7:

An error in my "novitiate", on this occasion in the rush to finish, I did not give the proper masking to transparent parts and I felt "too cool !!" ( =; ) to emulate some masters of modeling and trying to "cover" with bond sheet of good thickness, held with the left hand while I apply the varnish with the right hand, though with folds and cuts to cover the areas that did not want to spray. ... :-k
I did not do it with due care and varnish "vaporeó" or just splashed transparent parts (which can be noticed in the same photos above exposed) ...

Seeing the good side of this experience, I prepared to remove the transparent very carefully and took the opportunity to remove the spray of varnish and clean them well both inside and outside of each piece (of itself, took several months gathering dust), polish best with sandpaper 3600-12000, applied with cotton swabs NOVUS 2, polish again with a clean lens tissue and then I gave myself the task of retouching a few frames of the cockpit (for which I had to return to match the tone of the fuselage as possible), ... and after the paint is dry, again give them a "sambullida" (a dive) in Future ...

37.jpg

... I removed the glue residue (Micro Kristal Clear) carefully (swabs and water) ... and took the opportunity to give a further admired interioor cab (I think it is what I liked most of the models that take) ...:oops:

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

... As well!

... I removed the liquid Maskol from insignia lights at the ends of the wings; ... I painted with chrome and then with Tamiya clear red and blue insignia lights that also takes in the wings (where the upper wing hinumarus go); ... I retouched the pitot;

... on this occasion to the antenna wire and for first time I used one hair of my lady :glasses10: , I glued with superglue, I made a few tweaks and being a light hair (between gray and blonde :-k ) ... and with a wet swab into the jar where I keep the oils diluted for washing, I gave a "darkened the cable (gray hair)," ... and I liked how it looks. :love7:

After many photos uploaded to the desk, the latter details will be all show you soon in my gallery (La Galería de SANCER) in the appropriate section of the forum, where also I welcome your comments and opinions.

Infinitely thanking all his visits, healthy criticism, valuable comments and contributions for personal growth and enrichment of the desk I leave you with this picture ... :salute:

79.jpg

So I end this workbench, waiting it has been to his liking, I took me a pleasant feeling, several new things were learned and practiced in other, that brought closure to this beautiful model.

Here I am to respond and comment on this desk. :wave:

A hug, thank you and see you soon !! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Last edited:
I thank the company during the process George. :salute:
Your suggestions and motivation has been important for successfully carrying out my project.
It was very acceptable right?

Nos vemos en el próximo!! :thumbup:

LC
SANCER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back