My good fortune!!

Congrats! Having too is way more than twice the work, believe me, I know.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know I know, at least I will always have two fashion police telling me if I ever start dressing like an old man. :lol:
 
Congratulations!

oh and sorry about the c section. My mom had to have several, and that was the worst part of the pregnancy for everyone.
 
Well I have not been around here for about a week now b/c my wife finally gave birth to our child! Baby girl, 8 lbs 3oz and healthy. Mom and daughter are recovering and talking it easy at home. :p

So I now live in a house with three females (two daughters and wife)!!!! God help me in about 10 years. :|

Congrats hunter!
 
Thanks guys. Last night was the best night sleep mom and I had in about 1.5 weeks. Feels good to get some real sleep again. :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back