My good fortune!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ur welcome... Just when u were about to get clear of the poopy diapers, the stench of rotting pudding pulls u back in...

I know I know. Sleeping threw the night, getting more than 3-4 sleep every day, etc etc.

Oh well that only last for the first year or so. LOL

Here is my first look at my new child. We had this ultra sound done on Thursday. My Wife is about 4.75 months along. Baby is 9cm from top of its head to the bottom of it's bum.

Yes I am a proud Father. :oops:

Attachments

• Snap111.jpg
    Snap111.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 126
I know very cool, Wife is doing fine also. Even thought this is my second child, I am still amazed about the cycle of life. It truely touches you no matter who you are when you see your own child growing. The gift of life, the gift of children. There is no greater gift to receive.

We have one of my daughter where we were looking at her back, she twisted her head around looking over her right shoulder as to say "what the hell are you looking at!

but how could it happen?

... I thought that to be compliant with the Darwin laws of evolution, people who likes to spend time talking about old aircraft performances and heated discussions in forums like this should be sterile... :) :) :)

Seriously, congrats Hunter!

LOL, perhaps we have slept on the couch a couple of times b/c of our time on forums is in the Wife's terms is "excessive". :lol:

Well I thought I would up date you all. My Wife is now 9 months pregnant and doing well. The baby is due end of August sometime. My Wife is even bigger then the first time LOL. I did happen to mention that to her......I got the dirty look. :lol:

I will keep you informed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back