My good fortune!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

......I got the dirty look.

Get ready for that in the next month...A LOT!!!:lol:

Hope all goes well and safe. Having had 3, I can sympathize with whats ahead for you. But there will be moments that make it all worth while. Hope your wife does fine and you don't spend too much time in hosp.

Hunter: In a way I envy you. My youngest is 46, with two of her own,
and her two have one each. Yet again.... I donno if I could handle the
patter of tiny feet. I'm too set in my ways. Besides I like to sleep all night
and late on the weekends. Best of luck to you and the Mrs, tho.....

Charles

Hunter: In a way I envy you. My youngest is 46, with two of her own,
and her two have one each. Yet again.... I donno if I could handle the
patter of tiny feet. I'm too set in my ways. Besides I like to sleep all night
and late on the weekends. Best of luck to you and the Mrs, tho.....

Charles

Hey Charles you forgot the best part of being a grandfather or great grandfather! "Oh Momma, this one smells sort of stinky, take care of it will you?" Besides you can spoil 'em then hand them back over, right?:lol:

Well I have not been around here for about a week now b/c my wife finally gave birth to our child! Baby girl, 8 lbs 3oz and healthy. Mom and daughter are recovering and talking it easy at home. :p

So I now live in a house with three females (two daughters and wife)!!!! God help me in about 10 years. :|

WHOO HOO!! Congrats Hunter!! Thats AWESOME!! and I feel ya..I'm in a house with 3 guys..ages 41, 7 and 5..I'm thinking I need SOMETHING with a wee bit of estrogen to help me balance out. :lol:

WHOO HOO!! Congrats Hunter!! Thats AWESOME!! and I feel ya..I'm in a house with 3 guys..ages 41, 7 and 5..I'm thinking I need SOMETHING with a wee bit of estrogen to help me balance out. :lol:

The worst part of it all is going to be bathroom, shower, phone................and omg I have to get the kids ready in the AM for school. So getting 2 young girls up and dressed for the is going to kill me I think. My 4 year old already is telling her clothes are boring, ugly, not fancy enough, etc etc. God help me!!! when there is two of them to dress.

Also with 2 daughters and a wife I am pretty much going to have at least one female mad at me at all times. Ohhhhhhhh my head hurts already............... :(

This is the time to call out for our Minister of Whoopass! No, wait, that'll give you four girls to fight.....

My very best to you all Hunter, congrats and all that! :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back