My Misc. Videos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

R988

Senior Airman
Oct 25, 2005
Londonium
I suppose I should contribute some of my videos to this excellent collection you have here.

Apologies if any have been shown before, but I haven't had time to view all the videos on the site.

Attachments

• falcon_inbound_103.wmv
    33.5 MB · Views: 84
  • shotdown_in_flames_164.wmv
    19.8 MB · Views: 128
  • aerial_dogfight_186.wmv
    8.4 MB · Views: 193
  • saf_192.avi
    49.8 MB · Views: 101
  • raaf_fa-18_pass-2_124.avi
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
Some more

I also should mention www.flightlevel350.com
for some good aviation videos, mostly airliners but there are some military and warbird videos if you look.

It's a bit like airliners.net but with videos instead of photos.

Attachments

• f-111-1-divx_192.avi
    25.1 MB · Views: 50
  • f-111-2-divx_311.avi
    37.1 MB · Views: 60
  • ww2vlerk_183.avi
    36.3 MB · Views: 80
The dogfight is very familiar. I am sure we went on the simulator at Duxford the second time and they were showing this... utterly amazing, the morning one was terrifying... some lurching and bucking around in a spaceship. Argh. I reckon the dogfight one was filmed from a T33.
And the one with the F16s vs Kfirs (?) has a Zimmer s/t - is it Gladiator methinks, very appropriate. One of the few times music is acceptable as I prefer the 'natural' noise of the engines etc.

Royzee617 said:
The dogfight is very familiar. I am sure we went on the simulator at Duxford the second time and they were showing this... utterly amazing, the morning one was terrifying... some lurching and bucking around in a spaceship. Argh. I reckon the dogfight one was filmed from a T33.
And the one with the F16s vs Kfirs (?) has a Zimmer s/t - is it Gladiator methinks, very appropriate. One of the few times music is acceptable as I prefer the 'natural' noise of the engines etc.

The F-16 vs Kfirs one is just some stock footage with no sound I found somewhere on the web, looked like left over footage from a movie or something so I quickly pieced that together. If I had more time I would like to put some more sounds in it and make it a bit better.

The music is from the Gladiator soundtrack, 'The Battle'. Took me a while to find something that fitted and was long enough.

I suppose I should contribute some of my videos to this excellent collection you have here.

Apologies if any have been shown before, but I haven't had time to view all the videos on the site.

Hello mate,nice videos,
can you tell me where to find similar dogfight videos of WWII??
thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back