My models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes, Wayne, I don't mean to sound all sentimental and such, but your models are what I hope to achieve with mine. I still have a long road, but you've been very kind and helpful.

wow, Wayne! I just took a look at your progress on the Nakajima B5N2 type 97 Kate torpedo bomber, and that is looking GOOD! I wanna buy your talent. LOL especially the detail on the panel and gauges.

Trebor, go to the Post the Members Pics thread and check out Wayne's collection. Woo-hoo!!!

I wanna buy your talent.

I believe he does that also. Commissioned models if I'm not mistaken.

He is definately one of the very best.

Yes, Wayne, I don't mean to sound all sentimental and such, but your models are what I hope to achieve with mine. I still have a long road, but you've been very kind and helpful.

And I will continue to help in any way I can, just ask, you may want to follow my 1/48 190 build in the Siegfried Baer thread....while you are doing your 1/32 Fw.

wow, Wayne! I just took a look at your progress on the Nakajima B5N2 type 97 Kate torpedo bomber, and that is looking GOOD! I wanna buy your talent. LOL especially the detail on the panel and gauges.

Thanks for your kind words, I will be posting another update soon on the kate.

...and thanks to you too NJ!

ok, my mom just bought me the P-40 again XD but that's ok. it's got 3 different themes to it. Pearl harbor, Flying Tigers, and the RAF version. I want to do the Flying Tigers version, and I also wanna try new painting and modeling techniques such as camouflaging and filling gaps. I've heard of Mr. Surfacer 500, does anyone use that?

I use Mr Putty and Tamiya Putty.

Get some some tamiya putty as it works best.

You can also use super glue to fill gaps that are only slightly obvious.

Look foward to see your next P 40 :D

I'm with Heinz Tamiya Putty is my preferred option, as well as superglue, depending on the type of gap that is to be filled.
I have used the Mr surfacer on the odd ocassion for small gaps and spots and it seems to work fine.

okidoke, I'll consider that. thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back