My posts (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

herman1rg

Tech Sergeant
Dec 3, 2008
Hello

I am unable to see my own posts through my profile, when trying I get this message

"Oops! An error occurred: connection to 127.0.0.1:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

I've done all the usual things on my browser to try to sort it, advice please

Richard

Greetings to the Well-esteemed Moderators and Administrators of this Wonderful website.

Has there been any progress on the issue that I and others are having? It's been quite a while now and rather frustrating, I do of course realise that you may have Full-time jobs and busy lives.

Yours

Still trying to fix the issue. But it seems we need Horse who has the access to the CP on the server. So it may take longer to have it fixed.

We are trying to do the best we can but we don't have any contact or access with the server which is where the problem lies. We are trying other avenues.

Hi again
If it gets sorted could someone PM me

Best suggestion for the time being, is use Google to find your desired thread.

I have had good success by using a key word and add ww2aircraft.net as an additional keyword.

For example you can find threads that contain Haggis (and there are, actually) by using this search string:
Haggis ww2aircraft.net

If you recall the thread title, try using that:
Hammered But Home ww2aircraft.net

This might be the long way around the block, but it's the best we have for now :)

The problem is we don't have a password and a login to the server CP. If we would have that we could fix it easy.The recent failure that has caused the forum down, didn't depend on us. I've tried to get a contact with the server support team but unsuccessfully so far. It seems that the host firm is about to be gone out of business. I found the opinion via the net. :(

Best suggestion for the time being, is use Google to find your desired thread.

I have had good success by using a key word and add ww2aircraft.net as an additional keyword.

For example you can find threads that contain Haggis (and there are, actually) by using this search string:
Haggis ww2aircraft.net

If you recall the thread title, try using that:
Hammered But Home ww2aircraft.net

This might be the long way around the block, but it's the best we have for now :)

I have been doing the same, GG :)

I've tried to get a contact with the server support team but unsuccessfully so far. It seems that the host firm is about to be gone out of business. I found the opinion via the net. :(
That's bad, it means that we need to get hold on Horse asap to backup our database and storage. So the forum can be gone at anytime now?

I've tried to get a contact with the server support team but unsuccessfully so far. It seems that the host firm is about to be gone out of business. I found the opinion via the net. :(
That's bad, it means that we need to get hold on Horse asap to backup our database and storage. So the forum can be gone at anytime now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back