My Sim Setup

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

eddie_brunette

Senior Airman
Oct 17, 2007
Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Edd Sim Setup.jpg

edd

Pretty cool eddy. But what's that pad at the bottom back of your chair? Parachute?

Man, now THAT would be realistic!:D

It does.. it has a sensor in it.. when you grab it it stands up straight... The MSFFB2 is IMO the best joystick ever made.. the one in that picture is over 5 years old.. and not a glitch... after almost daily use... The FFB does what no spring can do...

Huh, didn't know that. When I saw the display at Best Buy years back I thought it was just broken from people messing around with it. That joystick is also pretty comfortable. I have the older Sidewinder Pro 2 joystick and it's still pretty good. I like the hat switch location better than on the Saitek X52.

I still need to get those pedals. How good are they?

I have the CH pedals and the Saiteks.... I like the Saiteks better because of the wider stance... but CH makes good stuff.... the stance is just smaller and a bit uncomfortable for me... but they are good pedals. Those are the Saiteks in that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back