My Son, The Graduate....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Send my regards to your boy Les and wish him well for the future from me please.
The only time I've ever been inside a college was to see my missus receive her degree it was quite a proud day for me I can tell you.
She worked bloody hard for 3 years while doing a full time Nurses job.

Attachments

• chistine_194.jpg
    chistine_194.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 422
and congrats to the Mrs., Track !

My wife is working on her masters of counseling at the present some of which is being done on-line and through a bazillion paper courses.........arg !

We couldnt use the dining room for 2 years as it was buried in her medical books and papers one time she crashed her lap top and lost an 8000 word disitation I spent all night typing it back in for her from her long hand notes ready for the next day I can tell you I soon made sure she had the auto save working every 5 minutes.

Good on her Fly give her my best wish. My wiife started off in theater as a scrub nurse she has worked in general practice for the last 20 years and is now a Nurse Practioner. She's got a much better head on her shoulders than me.

trackend said:
Good on her Fly give her my best wish. My wiife started off in theater as a scrub nurse she has worked in general practice for the last 20 years and is now a Nurse Practioner. She's got a much better head on her shoulders than me.
That sounds much like the path my sister took. Congratulations to her.:thumbleft:

Would you want to work at Porton Down? Developing those countermeasures for biological nasties?

Attachments

• 597160_property_imagedata_169.jpg
    597160_property_imagedata_169.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 348

Users who are viewing this thread

Back