N1K1 Shiden George 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank you all gents for the encouragement, to be continued...first I have to do some flying to a far away place the next three day's...I'll be back...
Cheers..

PICT0955.JPG
PICT0956.JPG
PICT0957.JPG
PICT0958.JPG
PICT0959.JPG
PICT0960.JPG
PICT0961.JPG
PICT0962.JPG

Had some engine problems in the dominican replubic..took me away from home one day longer.
And some engineer tried his artistic art on the ( dirty ) main gear doors..instead of attending to the problem at hand...;)
For you in the know..we had a bleedvalve problem on the left engine..only one bleed ( right remaining ).
One bleed can operate the two aircon packs, but then no ETOPS to europe, a way longer route...prefered to fix the problem..

Gents.. thanks again for the encouragement.
@ Vaughan, I honestly do think that you are also able ( as many ohter builders on this forum ) to scratchbuild to this level....!!!
I think it is mostly a matter of how much time one would like to spend on building a model.
I do spend A LOT OF TIME on one such model, occasionally too much time and tend to loose interest in the subject and eager to start on an other project...
But then again, that is not me, I like to get myself caught in "detailing the detail" as stated before... with all the frustrating consequences... ;)
EG on forehand, I had no intention to detail the landing gear this much...ending up getting myself in a heap of trouble....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back