N1K1 Shiden George 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

PICT0338.JPG
PICT0339.JPG
PICT0340.JPG

Some more of the same...honestly...I really had quite some problems to make the lot fit in the fuselage....#$@$%^.
The next challange will be fitting the dash...here I go...( and then detailing the right fuse and glue the fuse close..)
@ Charlie..thanks for the sticky thread...its a boost

PS...the panel just ahead of the rudders is supposed to be a fixture for the dashboard...need something to hold on to..

This little bird is my first attemt at scratch building- Aviatik DI in 1/48- the only commercial item is the photo-etch spoked wheels. All made of wood, brass and alu sheet. I did not master soldering yet..the brass was superglued...!! the ribs ( with lightening holes..! ) took forever...!

Next up ( and last for now ) the Hansa Brandenburg DI KD ( kampf Decker )..in 1/24 scale...80 procent scratch build...see the aerodrome site above for build report..this was my last WWI epos..

Now back to the Shiden...its WW2 aircraft after all...

Working with plastic and using paint for weathering and creating depth is new to me...the SHIDEN is my first real try at an all plastic kit...still figuring how to use the airbrush ( iwata ) and create all the effects.
Very challenging...but a lot of nice examples on this site to learn from..
cheers for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back