N1K1 Shiden George 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

PICT0332.JPG
PICT0333.JPG

Gentlemen...thanks for the compliments ! No , I do not work on clocks or watches , I am driving the Boeing 767 for a dutch airline. I do like nice pilot watches though..!! I have the neurotic tendency to "detail the detail " whatever the effort or time. Is fustrating at times..
But guess the obivious, barely nothing will be visible once it is enclosed in the fuselage, only the photos will remain as proof of concept...!
BTW...really a lot of fantastic builders on this forum...very inspiring..!
Cheers..

I just found this thread.... and immediately made it "sticky". It deserves to be on the top ! I am simply amazed at the detail you put into this model. I'm guessing you do this to all your models. I'd like to see some pic's of other models you've done... and I'm sure other members would too. As you say, detailing the details. Awesome job...

Charles

Thank you gentlemen...I wil soon upload some pictures of previous builds..not being WW!! though...
Very little progress so far...my work took the best of me last weeks... soon more..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back