Mar 6, 2009 #1 F fly boy Staff Sergeant 842 2 Joined Jan 16, 2008 i am looking for pics for a school thing and i need color of pics US navy models mainly DDs CAs and BBs
i am looking for pics for a school thing and i need color of pics US navy models mainly DDs CAs and BBs
Mar 6, 2009 #2 Bill G. Banned 369 4 Joined Jan 26, 2009 Location Plainwell, MI Here is a 1/700 model of the USS Indianapolis. If you would like another view, I will see what I can do. Bill G. Attachments USS Indianapolis.jpg 40 KB · Views: 102
Here is a 1/700 model of the USS Indianapolis. If you would like another view, I will see what I can do. Bill G.
Mar 7, 2009 #3 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! flyboy, I put a BB in your siggy - the USS New Jersey.
Mar 7, 2009 #4 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. You might try this link,Photo Archive Main Index, it is a huge site with a few color shots. You will have to hunt them down but if you have the time you should be able to find what you are looking for. Hope it works.
You might try this link,Photo Archive Main Index, it is a huge site with a few color shots. You will have to hunt them down but if you have the time you should be able to find what you are looking for. Hope it works.
Mar 8, 2009 #5 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Great site, Aaron! Thanks for posting!
Mar 9, 2009 Thread starter #6 F fly boy Staff Sergeant 842 2 Joined Jan 16, 2008 thank you and i will need other pics of that ship bill
Mar 9, 2009 #7 Bill G. Banned 369 4 Joined Jan 26, 2009 Location Plainwell, MI Flyboy, I will work on that over the next few days. I also have a 1/700 model of the USS South Dakota. I will take pictures of that as well. Bill G.
Flyboy, I will work on that over the next few days. I also have a 1/700 model of the USS South Dakota. I will take pictures of that as well. Bill G.
Mar 10, 2009 #9 Bill G. Banned 369 4 Joined Jan 26, 2009 Location Plainwell, MI Flyboy: I have posted the photos in the "Photos of You Models" thread. I hope the 9 pictures will work for you. That way they will serve "Double Duty"! Bill G.
Flyboy: I have posted the photos in the "Photos of You Models" thread. I hope the 9 pictures will work for you. That way they will serve "Double Duty"! Bill G.